Tired of Copying business leads from Google Map Into Excel Spreadsheets?
If yes “Google Map Extractor” is the right choice saving your valuable time and money. For B2B leads, Google Map is the best source of contact information. You can approach business honours or decision maker listed on Google Map through our Extractor.
It is a desktop application with chrome browser support which allows you to extract Business data from Google Map at an exceptionally fast rate. You can search with all the filters available on any Google Map website listed on the software. It automatically extracts available Google Map link, company name, business addresses, phone number, website link, rating, total views, opening hours, image URL, lotitudes, longitudes, plus code, and category. You can export your data in .xlsx, .csv(opens in excel), and .txt files.
- Google Map Extractor can extract your targeted business leads from Google Map.
- Google Map Extractor support all search filters supported by Google Map website.
- You can extract any special profile pages with URL.
- Sometimes computer/software shut-downs unexpectedly; don’t worry you can recover your search results just by one click.
- Google Map Extractor has the ability to save the history of viewed and saved profiles so that already saved profile should not view again.
- Option to set fixed delay, random delay, and long delay between requests to simulate as is human being is surfing in a browser.
- Google Map Extractor support Unicode character-set. You can save fetched search results in Unicode format.
- You can also apply filters to get your targeted contact list.
- Software provides options to save extracted data in EXCEL format, .CSV files (Opens in EXCEL), TAB delimited (.txt files) format.
Download Premium Content